Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
12,435 Posts
well there are alot of options...go to steigemeier's website and check it out...google will figure out the spelling

·
Registered
5,431 Posts
About 500RW depending on pulley combo

·
Registered
164 Posts
im at a stage 5 on mine, bought it like that though.. i kno i should have never done that but hey im young! hah, im at 500wrhp on a safe tune

·
Registered
5,089 Posts
All cars are different. typical is about 500rwhp but as you see, someone has a stage 5 and it's at 500rwhp. I would honestly go to www.posiperformance.com and just get brians race port. Or, You can do it yourself, not hard at all and if you call or write brian, he'll point you in the right direction to self port.

I have a mild port and i'm at 463rwhp on a mustangdyno and i have an extra Lightning SC that i'm going to port myself for my lightning.

·
Registered
164 Posts
honestly i should have just saved up an put a KB or Whipple on her, i would do that if i were you but to each is own :)

·
Registered
5,089 Posts
If you have the money to spend, i would def buy a Whipple or KB. You will def make alot more power. If you can port it yourself, then it'll be worth it and you can still save up for the TS.
Even with a port, i would have a SCT maf or mafia, BAP or fuel pumps and you might need 60lb injectors. I have a mafia, bap, and stock injectors with some room to grow. Usually it's the maf that pegs first, then pumps.

·
Registered
164 Posts
you have deff been around the block before (2005gt) huh? haha with my port that i have Iv had to do MAF, fuel pumps, and lines, injectors (75lb), with a cooling mod its been a hassle but it was worth it in my eyes haha, but if i were to do it again.. save save save and then save a lil more then throw a KB and TT's on the car. and be set for life.

·
Banned
12,435 Posts
If you have the money to spend, i would def buy a Whipple or KB. You will def make alot more power. If you can port it yourself, then it'll be worth it and you can still save up for the TS.
Even with a port, i would have a SCT maf or mafia, BAP or fuel pumps and you might need 60lb injectors. I have a mafia, bap, and stock injectors with some room to grow. Usually it's the maf that pegs first, then pumps.
+1, get a whipple...well worth the investment...if you want total chaos go turbo. I was going to turbo my GT500 motor, but got such a deal on the lysholm that that is why it's going on that motor.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts