Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After years in storage and not a scratch on my 03 I was passed by a couple gravel dump trucks going the opposite direction this weekend that had zero cover on thier load and I, and I'm sure others, had their vehicle "sand" blasted with the equivalent of 1 grit sandpaper. I need touch up paint for Amazon Green Metallic, code SU on the door. I used to make and repair glass so I can fix the windshield.

The parts clerk at the local Ford dealer, as well as his manager, is swearing that my car is azure blue (see avatar). That, of course, is complete BS but regardless they say that Ford no longer carries that color. I checked the local parts dealers, Autozone, O'Reilly's, NAPA, etc, and no one carries amazon green. I've never touched up a paint job before and would like to see what I'm getting vs someone on line sending me a color that does not work. Suggestions - that help of course?

·
Registered
156 Posts
I would start by checking the code on the inside of your driver-side door frame, just to make sure you have the colour right. Then go from there.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts