Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to put fog lights on my girlfriends 03. I heard about the harness being behind the fake button so i pulled the far right fake button out and sure enough i found the fog light harness plugged into it. Ino i have to buy the fog light switch but my question is this-

1. Will GT fog lights install into the front bumper cover just like on the GTs?

2. Is there a harness under the bumper to plug into the fog lights?

Any other help would be appreciated :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
I asked the same question on a Roush front end I grafted to the front of my 03 V6. While putting in my MGW shifter today I noted that wiring exists for the fog lights ... and trac control ... in the dash but it all ends at the firewall. I could not find out where in the world the wiring comes through the firewall for the lights. All I need is that lead and I can wire the rest. I was told at the auto craft shop to go to Ebay and download the wiring diagram for a 03 Mustang for $20 to find out what I what I needed. Sounds expensive when I'm sure there is a Mustang fanatic somewhere in the Fort Lee area that already has done this homework.

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Thanks, this really helps. I had a response on my inquiry referencing VMP but I didn't note the instructions link.

·
Registered
6,161 Posts
i did tell you about that you dont listen! lol only joking

1 - 5 of 5 Posts