Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have seen a Ford commercial on TV a few times with the various new models drive by. The mustang (the metalic green) goes past and it has a recessed area in the front bumper for the license plate. Almost frenched, not the smooth front bumper that I see on the street. I've not put on the front plate yet, it's just too good looking. Wondering if it was a pre-production version or something else. Maybe only sold to recluseive individuals living in remote locations. Anybody seen something like this?

·
Registered
914 Posts
I thought it was a V6 model thing - The project manger I hired a few months ago has an '05 V6 she got last January and hers has the spot for the plate recessed into the front bumper - I did not notice it at first until we were looking out the office window at our Mustangs parked next to each other. Funny thing was I did not know she had one until her first day on the job. I of course had to tell that is why she got the job - an obvious sign of higher intelligence. :winks

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Interesting, I'll have to look a little closer. When I see it's not a GT, I lose interest.

How do you like the sequential tail lights. Thinking about getting that for mine. RetroCool! Any issues with blink speed?

'06 TorchRed vert GT

·
Registered
914 Posts
The lights are really cool - only about 30 minutes to install and that includes fetching beers and goofing off with the neighbor during the process. I get a lot of comments on them. Ran into an original Stang Fastback about a month ago and he had them too - we both had a good smile over it.

The blink speed is just fine, and they only sequence once when using the brakes and setting the alarm.

well - off to the gym, back in 2...

RedHorse1 said:
Interesting, I'll have to look a little closer. When I see it's not a GT, I lose interest.

How do you like the sequential tail lights. Thinking about getting that for mine. RetroCool! Any issues with blink speed?

'06 TorchRed vert GT

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.