Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
It's going to take a while for the after market to come out with anything, and when it does it will not be cheap.

·
Registered
445 Posts
That isn't necessarily true. I'm thinking that aftermarket body kits and hoods will run about the same as they do for Fox, SN95, and New Edge Mustangs.

Now, for that ENGINE! I'm willing to wager this will be the best thing for the aftermarket since EFI.

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
Adam94GT said:
That isn't necessarily true. I'm thinking that aftermarket body kits and hoods will run about the same as they do for Fox, SN95, and New Edge Mustangs.

Now, for that ENGINE! I'm willing to wager this will be the best thing for the aftermarket since EFI.
I believe the aftermarket will be able to make some serious horsepower with this thing but it is defintley going to take a while for programmers to figure out the new computer. Exhaust and intake items should come out within a year of introduction, though.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Monkey Boy said:
I believe the aftermarket will be able to make some serious horsepower with this thing but it is defintley going to take a while for programmers to figure out the new computer. Exhaust and intake items should come out within a year of introduction, though.
Ford is now sharing it's technology with the after market so hopefully it won't take too long.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Adam94GT said:
highly doubt it, at least for the first few years
they're gonna want to make up their cost as soon as possible, once they do prices will prolly drop

but as expensive as stuff now? nah, never
it's a new product, why should they base prices off of prior products?

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
they dont come out with alot of stuff right off the bat with new cars since they are under warrinty and alof of people wont buy for one till its up.

·
Registered
117 Posts
how many enthusiasts are really going to care about their warranty?
i think there will be new parts pretty soon after it comes out

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
alot of people care about that stuff since they can get the car paid off and dont have to worry about anything breaking.

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
No Ford even said, that they made this mustang so it could be easily cutomized because they know how their customers love to customize the mustang, so I would expect a lot of after markets out soon. :D

if ford wants us to. ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.