Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to site I am having problems with the gauges on my 05 Mustang V6 misreading,ie tach,spedo & water temp gauges,wondering if it could be the stepper motor,would hate to have to replace the My color cluster assbly!

G

·
What is the issue you're having? I'll move this for you to get you some help.
Thanks for joining AFM!
:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
More info on problems with gauges

What is the issue you're having? I'll move this for you to get you some help.
Thanks for joining AFM!
:bigthumbsup
Needles are reading wrong & sometimes tach needle is pointed down & spedo is not accurate & water temp needle just started reading past the scale..wondering if it could be the stepper motor, I reall can't afford th replace the My Color cluster!

·
Registered
442 Posts
i had this problem before i had to get the whole cluster replaced but i didnt have the my color set. you can probably can get the regular set cheaper than the my color

·
Registered
11,864 Posts
welcome to the forums. i would do the stepper motors for your mycolor. i replaced my standard cluster with a mycolor. the original never messed up though. if this one does, i`ll do steppers. if you decide to just replace it though, you can get a new mycolor cheaper than the standard cluster from fords from ed the parts guy( he is a ford dealer parts guy) theresa a link in the first post
http://www.allfordmustangs.com/foru...raded-mycolor-gauge-cluster-writeup-pics.html

1 - 5 of 5 Posts