Ford Mustang Forum banner

21 - 40 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
i cannot belive someone is actually going to bag a mustang. GHETTTTOOO. way to ruin a car! if u want to bag something bag a fullsize pickup or SUV. maybe an old cadillac would be cool bagged. i hate bagged sports cars. this kid i know bagged his e320 and the car was a peice of junk after. and it was done well. i hope u dont plan on daily driving that ghetto whip.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Actually, I was thinking that bags might be a way to have it both ways with the better handling of a lowered car and not tearing up my chin spoiler entering driveways....I was thinking to have a bag boost the front suspension a couple of inches either on a switch command and/or triggered by speed....

or maybe a pneumatic boost is better:?:

Oh yeah...and I prefer doobs :smoke:to dubz. :rolleyes: No need for ghetto fronts. But hey, if you feel the need to try and impress with your command of smacktalk, go ahead and jizzle yo dizzle fo rizzle.:laughlitt

·
Registered
708 Posts
The only usefull place for a TV screen in the mustang is the passenger sun visor.

Now think about it guys, no more 8 hour road trips to the inlaws with the wife prattling away endlessly in the co pilot seat. It's Bliss I tell you, BLISS!!!!

·
Registered
13,191 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Those are PHAT! Word... :kooky:

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
hw05ondubz said:
:smoke: See you could not smoke me in your dreams and i also got 2 screens on my headrests for you to see and do you even have a car? anyways I got speed to man you cant have a mustang with no power thats the first thing i did so when people pull up they get smoked but hey hit me up when you get your car you cant have flash with no dash man:cool:
first of all like some others have said, reading your posts give me a headache, on the bottom right side of your keyboard there should be a , key and a . key. its called punctuation, you might want to give it a whirl. (and people make fun of okies?) second, in my dream last night i didnt smoke you.... i flat stomped you and your 'fast and furious mustang' into the pavement...Third, i didnt have a car when i wrote the post yesterday, but guess what, she came in today, shes in the tint shop right now, and if you want to come in-state on the weekend ill be more than happy to show you a good old fashioned okie a$$ whoop'n with her. i dont care how many tvs you got, you can flip on every one, it wont help ya. and yeah, roll'n in your "hoop-ty" will probably get you stopped. btw, did you know bigger wheels changes your final ratio? 20s will cost you 1/4 mile times. thats why serious racers always run 13,14,and 15 inch wheels. happy roll'n...:winks

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Oh yeah...and I prefer doobs :smoke:to dubz. :rolleyes: No need for ghetto fronts. But hey, if you feel the need to try and impress with your command of smacktalk, go ahead and jizzle yo dizzle fo rizzle.:laughlitt[/QUOTE]

Ok, now I'm REALLY lost.......

Dub dubz????? What are 18z? How about 19z?

How does "dub" equal 20?

Is this like a "deuce deuce" thing? "You got a gat, I gots a Nine...? My homie paks a duece duece?" Smack his azz wit da guage, brah.

I hear the word you b laying down, fo shizzle...
NOW, we b layin em down, and smackum jackum!

This is fun...I love rambling nonsense!!!!:kooky:

I don't see how having 6 tv's in a car that only holds 4 people is cool, much less useful...

I do love the idea of the passenger side tv, though, could've used that on my last trip to NOLA.

·
Registered
28 Posts
yea I will have to second the opinion on mustangs that are droped to the ground....not american muscle at all. However I do love the idea of the kooshy ride quality...makes it ride like a cadilac! I will be planning on getting some airsprings or coolride bags for mine, though I wont drop them, I love how you can adjust them to firm for performance and hit a button for cruising so their marshmellow soft.

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
JEB said:
Oh yeah...and I prefer doobs :smoke:to dubz. :rolleyes: No need for ghetto fronts. But hey, if you feel the need to try and impress with your command of smacktalk, go ahead and jizzle yo dizzle fo rizzle.:laughlitt
Ok, now I'm REALLY lost.......

Dub dubz????? What are 18z? How about 19z?

How does "dub" equal 20?

Is this like a "deuce deuce" thing? "You got a gat, I gots a Nine...? My homie paks a duece duece?" Smack his azz wit da guage, brah.

I hear the word you b laying down, fo shizzle...
NOW, we b layin em down, and smackum jackum!

This is fun...I love rambling nonsense!!!!:kooky:
:laughlitt what cracks me up most is that those who talk like that: 1. THINK it is a language. and 2. dont realize it makes them appear uneducated and stupid.:sterb:

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
GTNOS said:
:laughlitt what cracks me up most is that those who talk like that: 1. THINK it is a language. and 2. dont realize it makes them appear uneducated and stupid.:sterb:
I agree with you, my comments were made to be satire...

You seem to have a fixation on smacking people (smileys)... Why don't you tell us about your childhood.....:winks

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
JEB said:
I agree with you, my comments were made to be satire...

You seem to have a fixation on smacking people (smileys)... Why don't you tell us about your childhood.....:winks
yeah, i figured they were. as far as the smacking people.... its the only i have found that aids people to find enlightenment. you smack 'em a few times, they might see it your way. its the only chance. plus, and probably more likely i just dont have patience for people anymore, id just as soon knock them out!:happyhapp :sterb: :sterb: :sterb: :sterb: :sterb:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
dont hate the playa hate the game...

what it sounds like to me is that there are a lot of racist people in this forum. So to those **** off yup :smoke: and the ones that are cool you know who you are its all good.:cool: so if you think your tough come to my neck of the woodz bet you dont make it back in time for supa sucka:kooky:

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
hw05ondubz said:
what it sounds like to me is that there are a lot of racist people in this forum. So to those **** off yup :smoke: and the ones that are cool you know who you are its all good.:cool: so if you think your tough come to my neck of the woodz bet you dont make it back in time for supa sucka:kooky:
who said anything about race? if your tying what was said to a certain race, sounds like your the racist. and im sure your neck of the woods is sooo scary....and your sooo tough. :rolleyes: i deal with guys like you every day for a living..... so i know your a joke. your the kind that wait til after i slap the cuffs on you to wanna fight. i can tell the real tough guys from the wanna-be's. the tough ones dont talk $%@# like you do, they dont have to. and if you dont like the forum, membership is voluntary. :winks

·
Registered
106 Posts
Vandil said:
The only usefull place for a TV screen in the mustang is the passenger sun visor.

Now think about it guys, no more 8 hour road trips to the inlaws with the wife prattling away endlessly in the co pilot seat. It's Bliss I tell you, BLISS!!!!
or just use a laptop!

·
Registered
106 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
first of all, here is my mustang.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v258/official_style/IMG_0596.jpg

second of all, i hate ghetto ebonics people. mtv is ruining this country. you can go to anywhere in the country and find these ghetto ebonics people with their long white t shirts. so mr dubs i found a nice mod for your car. i think we should all chip in and buy them for you for christmas!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2005-06-MUSTANG-4-0L-V8-CLEAR-ALTEZZA-TAIL-LIGHT-CARBON_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33716QQitemZ8019660005QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
official_style said:
first of all, here is my mustang.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v258/official_style/IMG_0596.jpg

second of all, i hate ghetto ebonics people. mtv is ruining this country. you can go to anywhere in the country and find these ghetto ebonics people with their long white t shirts. so mr dubs i found a nice mod for your car. i think we should all chip in and buy them for you for christmas!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2005-06-MUSTANG-4-0L-V8-CLEAR-ALTEZZA-TAIL-LIGHT-CARBON_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33716QQitemZ8019660005QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW
:evilchuck that would certainly complete the ghetto look.... and i kinda like the ghetto people... when they come roll'n through my town in thier tricked out lowrider hoopties all layed back in the seat where i cant see thier face i always no where to find the dope! being ghetto is like wearing a sign saying "hey po-po come get my dope" and then they wonder why they get caught.... if they wouldnt advertise it and quite trying to be a "playa" they wouldnt stick out like a sore thumb. the old farmer whos growing more marijuana than the columbians doesnt get caught due to the simple fact he looks like every other joe on the street and doesnt stick out.:winks

·
Registered
867 Posts
The latest edition of Mustang Monthly has a short blurb on a GT with a new system. The one in the article looks sweet. Nice stripe treatment too. I'd do it for show purposes but not with wagon wheels and rubber band tires. It's a Horse - not a Stagecoach.

R

·
0 Posts
This is kind of sad. At the start of the 2005 Pony rush, most of us guys swaped technical performance mod tips with a bit of "go fast looks" aesthetics tossed in for uniqueness..

Now that many of us are more or less happy with where we are, here comes the '06 kids trying to jump on the wagon, and wagon it is with anything over 20 inch rims.

Now peeps are bagging the Ponies too?

How the heck is this thing going to smoke anything with more screens than a Best Buy outlet, rims taller than the wheel base, and the bagged moving CG shifting all over the place as playah rolls down the street bring it to all yall's grill for real.
Is this only cuz the shawties wanna roll with a hard G thugg and can't be seen with no weak azz crakah ride?

Anyone see the "poser" commercial?

The sad thing is I am seeing more and more 2005+ GT's running around as they are selling like hot cakes. Some of the "look at me" bling being 3M-ed on is shameful.

Look, it's YOUR ride, do what you want. When the nuts drop and ya get spellcheck, we will all look back on this day and laugh.

·
Registered
708 Posts
official_style said:
or just use a laptop!
With the laptop you've got to hold it because you can't flip the screen open and set it on the dash. Then you've got to power the stupid thing. So unless it's a short ride or you're running a nice centrino. You've also got an inverter, cord and brick strung around. Then if you actually want good quality sound you've got a set of headphones or an Aux cable.

With the visor you just flip it down and go. The PSP isn't to bad but you still need headphones in the car.

21 - 40 of 87 Posts