Ford Mustang Forum banner

41 - 60 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
R3dF1r3 said:
When the nuts drop and ya get spellcheck, we will all look back on this day and laugh.
:laughlitt :thumbsup :drink:

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Honestly, race never crossed my mind.

I see more white yuppies kids trying to act "Gangsta" in the mall than anyone else.

I just don't get the lingo, and was poking fun at it.

Most of the "brothers and sisters" I work with are well educated, have served their country, and don't talk like that. Just like me.

I don't associate a race with an attitude, if you do, that's too bad.

On another note...
Those light-up caps are pimpin, yo!

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
R3dF1r3 said:
This is kind of sad. At the start of the 2005 Pony rush, most of us guys swaped technical performance mod tips with a bit of "go fast looks" aesthetics tossed in for uniqueness..

Now that many of us are more or less happy with where we are, here comes the '06 kids trying to jump on the wagon, and wagon it is with anything over 20 inch rims.

Now peeps are bagging the Ponies too?

How the heck is this thing going to smoke anything with more screens than a Best Buy outlet, rims taller than the wheel base, and the bagged moving CG shifting all over the place as playah rolls down the street bring it to all yall's grill for real.
Is this only cuz the shawties wanna roll with a hard G thugg and can't be seen with no weak azz crakah ride?

Anyone see the "poser" commercial?

The sad thing is I am seeing more and more 2005+ GT's running around as they are selling like hot cakes. Some of the "look at me" bling being 3M-ed on is shameful.

Look, it's YOUR ride, do what you want. When the nuts drop and ya get spellcheck, we will all look back on this day and laugh.
Are you talking about all the poser's who come up talking about cellular wireless plans?

"WICKA-WICKA-WICKA" (mimics a dj)
Doh!!!

·
Registered
209 Posts
In no time at all, Jesse James will be tearing up an 05 GT and turning it into a monster snow plow that shoots snow 250 feet in the air and rides on 22's with studs. There goes the neighborhood.

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Well, at least we won't see them on pimp my ride for a while.......Still too new!

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
JEB said:
Honestly, race never crossed my mind.

I see more white yuppies kids trying to act "Gangsta" in the mall than anyone else.

I just don't get the lingo, and was poking fun at it.

Most of the "brothers and sisters" I work with are well educated, have served their country, and don't talk like that. Just like me.

I don't associate a race with an attitude, if you do, that's too bad.

On another note...
Those light-up caps are pimpin, yo!
:drink: my sentiments exactly... race isn't the issue... stupidity, no punctuation, and lack of the english vocabulary is....

Quote:
Originally Posted by R3dF1r3
When the nuts drop and ya get spellcheck, we will all look back on this day and laugh.

:evilchuck LMFAO!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Hey guys, guess what?!

After I get MY air bags and dub-2s, I'm gonna get a double-decker spoiler so my car looks like a shopping cart. Oh yeah...almost forgot...I just ordered my Type-R stickers. I'll keep you guys posted w/ the dyno results.:laughlitt

I gotta roll....I'm out this booch!

Peace!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
**** gtnos

:smoke: gtnos it seens you are a cop slaping cuffs its funny but cops are a dime a dozen round here they don't last cuz there pussys anyways i love this forum my only thing is with you you sure do talk a lot of **** so **** you think a badge make you tough stupid go to East LA with your badge or you security badge? and see if you make it out alive if they find you that is thats reality you see so a again **** gtnos little *****:winks

·
Registered
361 Posts
Yeah, okay. Thank God, I'm a Country Girl! Can't understand half of what's been said {written}. Ya'll are a real hoot! :laughlitt

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
fast05stang said:
Hey guys, guess what?!

After I get MY air bags and dub-2s, I'm gonna get a double-decker spoiler so my car looks like a shopping cart. Oh yeah...almost forgot...I just ordered my Type-R stickers. I'll keep you guys posted w/ the dyno results.:laughlitt

I gotta roll....I'm out this booch!

Peace!

Post pics!!!!!!!

(We need something to laugh at, Yo!)

·
Registered
91 Posts
see below for message

·
Registered
91 Posts
I have to chime in here with ya'll (oops, showing my Southern roots):laughlitt

about the language used in forums, IMs, etc. I do understand 95% of what he's saying since I've listened to some form of that language from tough guys for over 30 years. I can even read most of the "writing" that is done by these same folks. NO, it's not a racist issue -- only when you want to pull that card like it's a "get-out-of-jail-free" card (pun intended!) to get people on your side of an issue. I have to say it's old, getting older, and still is nothing more than pissing to mark territory.:sleeping:
Like GTNOS, I've been around for a while (no age issue, please) :handball: and am fine with our new visitor & member. After all, we vintage folks get so few opportunities for real belly laughsjavascript:emoticon(':rofl:') like such individuals offer. And the more he speaks:dunce: and trys to huff & puff like the big bad wolf, the more we will enjoy it. :drool: I remember well when cruisers here had expanded metal cages installed. One night a tough guy with cuffs sat in the back of the unit all the way to the hospital slamming his head into the cage 'cause if he did it hard enough maybe he would be able to hit me. I told him,"Sir, you're bleeding." His response? "Good, I hope it gets all over you." duh0h
So please do stay around hw05ondubz -- don't leave happy or mad -- you are well worth the Internet time for me to read (excuse the expression) your thoughts & comments.javascript:emoticon(':wacko:') Also keep telling us about the "bling bling" on your car and impress us:eyebulge: :eyepoppin -- we so seldom have this much fun outside of work.
Oh yeah, in case you haven't figured it out yet, "here's your sign."
BS!
Close Window
http://www.2005stang.com/posting.php?mode=smilies#top

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
hw05ondubz said:
:smoke: gtnos it seens you are a cop slaping cuffs its funny but cops are a dime a dozen round here they don't last cuz there pussys anyways i love this forum my only thing is with you you sure do talk a lot of **** so **** you think a badge make you tough stupid go to East LA with your badge or you security badge? and see if you make it out alive if they find you that is thats reality you see so a again **** gtnos little *****:winks
cant even spell pussies right. geez man, get ED-U-MAH-CAT-ED. and your say I talk a lot of ****??!! what about you? and if i dont make it out of east LA its only because it took 20 of you and your friends to take me down. be realistic, you know one on one "gangstas" cant fight. you cant even shoot decent! you idiots dont even know how to hold a damn gun! shooting your 9mm on its side. i'll give you a hint, turn it right side up and you'll find some sights to aim with, plus the brass wont hit you in the head dip$***.:winks you think where you live is something? dont impress me. ive been to LA twice for training. made it back too. i also know that LAPD wont hesitate to "cap" a gangstas a$$. im sure you go up to the local cops and talk your BS...:rolleyes: the fact that your dumb butt is still alive tells me thats highly unlikely. why dont you come to OK, we'll give you a real nice Okie welcome...:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
mach_73 said:
I have to chime in here with ya'll (oops, showing my Southern roots):laughlitt

about the language used in forums, IMs, etc. I do understand 95% of what he's saying since I've listened to some form of that language from tough guys for over 30 years. I can even read most of the "writing" that is done by these same folks. NO, it's not a racist issue -- only when you want to pull that card like it's a "get-out-of-jail-free" card (pun intended!) to get people on your side of an issue. I have to say it's old, getting older, and still is nothing more than pissing to mark territory.:sleeping:
Like GTNOS, I've been around for a while (no age issue, please) :handball: and am fine with our new visitor & member. After all, we vintage folks get so few opportunities for real belly laughs like such individuals offer. And the more he speaks:dunce: and trys to huff & puff like the big bad wolf, the more we will enjoy it. :drool: I remember well when cruisers here had expanded metal cages installed. One night a tough guy with cuffs sat in the back of the unit all the way to the hospital slamming his head into the cage 'cause if he did it hard enough maybe he would be able to hit me. I told him,"Sir, you're bleeding." His response? "Good, I hope it gets all over you." duh0h
So please do stay around hw05ondubz -- don't leave happy or mad -- you are well worth the Internet time for me to read (excuse the expression) your thoughts & comments. Also keep telling us about the "bling bling" on your car and impress us:eyebulge: :eyepoppin -- we so seldom have this much fun outside of work.
Oh yeah, in case you haven't figured it out yet, "here's your sign."
BS!
Close Window
you've got to be FN kidding me.....:what: you can understand his ramblings?:eyebulge:......ive been digging in every damn Cracker Jacks box i can find trying to locate a "Decoder Ring" so i can read his posts.......:laughlitt :laughlitt

(got the just of your post by the way) :winks

·
Registered
708 Posts
GTNOS said:
so bring on your 9mm sissy pistols and junk AK-47's.
He might not be able to shoot worth $hit. But that's not to say a well handled AK wouldn't turn you into swiss cheese @<100yrds. Enough older guys on here to give you some first hand info on that.

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Umm, fellas, I'm good with my sks to 300m, M16a2 to 800m, but then again I'm a Marine (no longer in uniform), not a "Gangsta"

Ya'll (oops, that heritage thing) should lighten up on him. I want to see this tricked out Mustang. I'd really like to see how much all of the mods and the price of the car together.

When all of the mods are done, does that add to the resale value????

I can't wait to see the pics of the interior, it might be really snazzy, like Star Trek, or Buck Rogers looking!

I would go for a more Star Wars vibe myself....Maybe I need some quad-blasters and a hyperdrive like the Millineum Falcon....And a concussion missile launcher!!! Yeah Baby!
"She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts, kid!"

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
hold on now, let me rephrase, i happen to own an AK myself and it is a blast and very accurate. 7.62 is a devastating round. what i was saying is that all of the AK's that i have seen "off the street" are junk AKs that some OG traded 2 "dime bags" and an "8 Ball" for. thier 9mms are usually "saturday night specials" such as Keltec, Lorisson, and Jennings. seriously, i dont know where the "gangstas" get thier weapons but they are getting screwed. :kooky:

nothing wrong with the sks either JEB. i did trade mine for the AK though... my favorite is definately my CAR-15 shorty with a chrome lined 10 inch machine gun barrel and full auto stamped through the ATF.

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Have you ever fired the MAC10, or 11? What a piece of crap!!!!!!!!!
I think they were INTERTECH??? No, those were worse... It was Ingram!!
I'd rather carry a STEN, with the original crap magazine than one of those!!!!

I've often thought about how nice it would've been to bring my own weapon to the desert. I'd sure as hell take my S&W 629 over the M9 any day of the week! ahhhh, my wheelies...... Love them...

·
Registered
708 Posts
JEB said:
I would go for a more Star Wars vibe myself....Maybe I need some quad-blasters and a hyperdrive like the Millineum Falcon....And a concussion missile launcher!!! Yeah Baby!
"She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts, kid!"
Pfft. You put the deflector screen projectors on backwards.:evillol: One photon torpedo and you're space dust!:tongue

Standing @100 yards over iron with an AK, the paper dolls pretty riddled. Just can't keep a decent grouping, Eye's must be going on me :) Besides deer don't shoot back hehe.

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Pass me the hyrdospanner!!!

No!!! This goes there, that goes there!!!!!

41 - 60 of 87 Posts