Ford Mustang Forum banner

81 - 87 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Oh and another consideration. My car is a show car. So I could have made all the performance mods and totally not gone with a body kit and side exhaust, and even lambo doors. But it's a show car too. So everything put together, makes a total package. Looks and performance. So with it being a show car, there's a lot more things I need to take into consideration when I decide on what to modify on my car. "www.strokedaddycustoms.com" www.strokedaddycustoms.com .

·
Registered
10 Posts
I think once you instal bags, you pretty much hack up the car underneath. I have seen many rides just ruined by bad chop bag work. I mean, 20 inch wheels look good if you do it right, but bags just give it a "toy look"
By the way, there is no cutting or hacking to install those struts. At least I don't think so. They just replace your stock springs and struts.

·
Registered
86 Posts
What cha wanna bet hw05ondubz is just Hawgman under a ghost screen name trying to get a rise out of you guys! I can't believe I read the whole thing! :hihi:

·
Registered
177 Posts
What cha wanna bet hw05ondubz is just Hawgman under a ghost screen name trying to get a rise out of you guys! I can't believe I read the whole thing! :hihi:
On the other hand, I skipped the middle pages and picked up at the end where it did not seem like I missed anything...

As always I'm with Dr Ruth on this one - if farm animals are your thing, then go to... Anyone hoping this stuff will go away better gird for another decade - so far as I can tell this is just Asian culture permeating... Started almost 30 years ago and seems to have continued unbroken since then...

Until the day I see a 427 Shelby Cobra kit with "dubz", I say no line has been crossed - turbonators for all!

·
Registered
5,003 Posts
All to his/her own!

And I'm happy for ya S15, I hope all works out now!!

·
Registered
2,636 Posts
I think bagz are cool but not for me. If any one wants to put them on and know all about them go for it. But keep in mind and do your research if you have to do cutting and what other modifications you have to do to the car and the fact that you can severly damage the under part of the car. Your mods will also belimited to no turbos, or long tube exhaust and probably have to modify the exhaust which there is not much room to do so under the car. I had a bagged up chevy with a supercharger that screamed. You will never get the traction and the drivablity of it though unless you put a good suspension and not bags though. Also think about how much you will be driving it and if you blow a bag your front end might be done.

I do have 20's on my car as well and they one of my fav mods though. I do how ever plan on buying some 15x10 for racing i would never race in my 20's. Car shows are one thing and Racing is another.

One huge thing you want to think about too is the resale. The chance of saling a bagged up stang is probably hard. The market for it just isnt there compared to a bagged truck. If you are from cali a bagged truck is easy to sale and a dime a dozen.

I think if you wanted a car and bag it you should of bought a Charger those look SICK all bagged up and with 22's but i cant see a mustang. Post some pics I would love to see it. Im sure its going to look good but just not what i want but if thats what you want go for it.

And to reply about an old post about picking up hot chicks in a bagged car if you want a girl who likes you for your ride go for it but i prefer to take the girls on the first two dates in my 97 galant :) and then unless the beast once i know shes into me.

81 - 87 of 87 Posts