Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
what mods did the stang have? Seemed to accel like a stock one did and it looked as though the srt4 gave up after 1st gear haha

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Here's what's done to the Mustang: 4.10 Gears,Intake kit,Steeda Underdrive Pulley System ,SCT Xcalibrator Tune/Dyno,Muffler"Bassani" ,X-Pipe ,CPR Fuel Rails,Nx Nitrous

he probably wasn't spraying though.

I would have given up after first gear too if I got launched on like that Mustang handed out.

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
Don't you usually have to give him 3 beeps? If you just take off there is no coordination.

I don't understand why I always see 05 Mustangs getting smoked by a SRT-4. Barring mods, the stock numbers are 0-60 in 5.3. Mustang will do 4.9 broken in. I know the SRT-4 is lighter, and only about 30/40 HP less than the stang, but the numbers don't lie. Maybe there are just some bad mustang drivers out there?:shrug

All the videos on streetfire.net of 05s and SRT-4s generally show the SRT-4 winning. Makes me very confused.

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
SRT-4 No mo'!!! HAHAHAHA They're calling it the Caliber in 2007. Looks like a hatchback/minivan/pacifica! LOL How embarassing!

·
Registered
174 Posts
At least we know the Caliber is gonna present a more tasteful appearance than the childish looking Neon :hihi:

I wonder if Dodge plans on totally wiping out the Neon after they release the Caliber, or if maybe they'll hold on the SRT-4 for a little while longer as a stand-alone model.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.