Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently bought a set of smoked turn signal lights for my car. my question is what's the easiest way to take off the factory ones out. can someone point me in the right direction

·
Registered
1,603 Posts
Easiest way would be to take off your front bumper for the room
required.

Either way you may need to jack up your car and take out the 3
screws holding your front inner fenders to the front bumper.

There are 2 "clips" holding it onto the the bumper. On the other
side it just slides in. Get some needle nose pliers and pinch both sides of the "clips" together on both of them and the turn signal housing should slide right off. I was able to do it with my fingers.

Hope this helps, good luck :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
wow really didnt think i needed to remove the bumper, i was thinking maybe getting to them from the bottom oh well i guess ill get the wheel well off

·
Registered
15 Posts
wow really didnt think i needed to remove the bumper, i was thinking maybe getting to them from the bottom oh well i guess ill get the wheel well off
You can get to them from underneath the car very easily, just look for the two white clips and squeeze to remove the turn signals, and then just replace. AM does a great how to, PITA to remove that bumper. Avoid at all costs :bigthumbsup

Mustang Turn Signal Lights w/ Amber Corners (2005-2009) - Installation Instructions at AmericanMuscle.com

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thank you for the info guys and im surely going to use that installation link

1 - 5 of 5 Posts