Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey All,

Long time reader first time poster :), this is a great forum and since I've been reading the posts and ordered my 06 my list of things to buy has gotten out of control :D (oh well)

Well I've order my 06 GT and now it comes time to wait for it to be built, so while I'm waiting I've decided to put a list of things to buy first and at the top of my list is the exhaust both midpeipe and catback.

Currently on my 03 GT I have the MRT midpipe with MagnaPacks, and I love them, everyone says they are very loud (I dont think they are ) and can hear me when I drive into work or leave ...Anyway for my 06 GT I'm thinking of going with a pure Bassani setup for both midpripe and catback, I like the Bassani midpipe option becuase it lets you choose bettwen cats or no cats for the same price which is great, but for the catback I'm not sure.

Are Bassani catbacks "AS" loud as packs??? I want my 06 to be as loud as my 03 is "before" I remove the cats, I know removing the cats will make it twice as loud but I would like to have the same ROAR as I do now with the cats on.

Any comments or suggestions would be great helpful. thanks guys

PS: I see Bassani is coming out with headers soon so I'll probably be getting them too...for the whole "Bassani Exhaust" experience :D

·
Registered
308 Posts
I would get the packs,but that's what I have and got them for $345 shipped so I'm a little biased :)

·
Registered
308 Posts
Also there was a test done between Magnaflow,SLP, and Bassani and the Bassani was the rated the lowest.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts