Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I currently have an 06 Mustang and its starting to ride like Im driving through potholes(that may be an overexageration but we know the mustang ride is rough enough). Ive taken it to several shops thinking it was shock/struts that needed replacing but ive been told by several mechanics that the suspension is what needs replacing ( one said the front is where the problem is really at) . Ive been quoted around 600 for the replacement for parts/ labor and alignment. Im not looking for a major upgrade just a basic good suspension. Would like some advice on brands to go with and if I should bring in my own parts to the shop for the replacement. Thanks to all who reply

·
Registered
68 Posts
Have you though about getting your pony lowered? American muscle has everything you need, and they are call friendly. If you have any questions you should just give them a call and they will be glad to help you out!!! I get all my parts from AM.
Ford Mustang Suspension at AmericanMuscle.com - Free Shipping!

·
Registered
962 Posts
you might want to try newtakeoff.com..they have complete GT suspension for a reasonable price. The parts arent that hard to install (you will need a spring compressor for the front)and its a good do it yourself project.

Then if you like take and get it allinged.
just a thought

·
Registered
133 Posts
GT take off parts

I have a 05 v6 convertible, putting on the GT sway bars, made the car handle better, but ride rougher, as did the swap to 18 inch svt rims and tires.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.