Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found out today from the Vehicle Order Processing Centers (ERL) "live" analyst a number to call to obtain “up to the moment” new vehicle information. The number is 1-800-392-3673. Listed below is what I was informed of by the customer service representative.

1. Last '05 manufactured on 26 July.

2. Changeover occurs on 3 August.

3. First '06s built on 5 August.

Sidebar: She said that similarly equipped ‘06 styled vehicles (same options, colors) would be built first, before ones with fewer similarities.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Order Question - Robot Lady

I was given a build date the week of August 22nd. I check with my dealer and that is what was on his vehicle tracking report.

Today I called up the Robot Lady and she said "there was no status available." Has this happened to anyone else? Anyone have any idea whats going on?

Thanks.

·
Registered
138 Posts
As of last night, the voice activated system will not allow me to get an updated status. It accepts all the info that I give and then says it will connect to an analyst. I am not a dealer so I will not talk to an analyst. I have the Ford customer service number and I am going to call tomorrow. For the life of me, I do not understand why we cannot get into a website and see where our car is.:)

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The ERL must be experiencing a temporary short circuit. Called on Aug. 12 and was told the week of Aug. 22 my GT was scheduled for production, then called 1-800-392-3673 and was told it's on its way to the dealer. I called the dealer and he confirmed the customer service representatives information. Even robots gotta rest!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts