Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Curious if anyone is hooked up & definately getting the Shelby . Last I checked I was 3rd on the list @ the dealer where I bought my 05 Stang but No info has been coming . All my local dealers seem to be expecting 15K Appx over list :sterb: which is why i hope to score a coupe ..out of state....Again

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
I can't afford to put a lock on it at the dealer that I got my GT from.

Though I can help somone else get it:winks

When Ford officially relaese the oipportunity to order... I will see what is goign to happen, but my dealer does nto have a list. FIrst one to order wins is what they told me. THough they didn't quote how much over sticker they are going to ask if anything. :drool:

·
Registered
191 Posts
well we have no info yet on it but i was told it will be a tough car to get and we don't usually over sticker, but i have a feeling this will be an exception.....to date we don't even have an order guide or option list just a bunch of hearsay and people talking before they finnalize the car......we are expecting a few and we have no list but we do have 2 people that buy alot of cars and trucks from us that will be pissed if they don't get first swing....my gsm is going nuts wanting one as well...he allready sold his 04' mach 1 that he had a ton of stuff done to ......his cash is just waiting...now its up to the g.m. and owner as to how we sell em'.....

·
Registered
145 Posts
My neighbor here in FL, flammer ford of spring hill is supposed to get one of the cars, my dad told him to ship it our way haha so I think we'll be getting one to put next to my GT

·
Registered
36 Posts
Father in law got one from a dealer in fairfield. Paying sticker. Not a dime more.

·
Registered
154 Posts
jdruid said:
Father in law got one from a dealer in fairfield. Paying sticker. Not a dime more.
Not be an ass but there is no sticker there is no order form no one can say what the price is yet.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Kyle F said:
I can't afford to put a lock on it at the dealer that I got my GT from.

Though I can help somone else get it:winks
Well I'll take any help I can get :worship In fact I'd prefer both a Shelby Ragtop & Coupe :eyepoppin

·
Registered
200 Posts
07' Shelby

We will get about 7 of them. We have a list on the people interested. As soon we get the official pricing and serial numbers the GM will notify everybody that is on the list and go from there. Any questions contact me.

·
Registered
229 Posts
CarlosM said:
We will get about 7 of them. We have a list on the people interested. As soon we get the official pricing and serial numbers the GM will notify everybody that is on the list and go from there. Any questions contact me.
CarlosM, Carlos, Its Rick (sltwtr). I am interested in one of the 2007 Shelby Mustangs either give me a call or I will call you towards the end of the week. Hope all is well. :) :tongue

·
Registered
478 Posts
If anyone buys one at MSRP I would be shocked.

·
Registered
332 Posts
I'd be surprised to see one go sticker and see a dealer with 7 of them based on what Ford was saying about allocations.

From what Ford was saying.. 3-4 cars per dealer

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.