Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I sold my 95 V6 vert 2 weeks ago and am sure missing the economy of that commuter, Just looked at a 2007 coupe auto V6 58000
on the odometer, asking 15,000
any blatant issues in 07? also bone stock what should I expect for MPG
conservative daily driver 90% of the time.
This car will be my daily driver and will park my truck
Thanks
Carl

·
Registered
52 Posts
i paid 15k last august for a premium vert.v6 5speed.leather.shaker 500.6cd changer.pwr heated seats..23k miles..no issues, balance of warranty to 50k..15k might be a little high, though used car prices are rising

R

·
0 Posts
Well I sold my 95 V6 vert 2 weeks ago and am sure missing the economy of that commuter, Just looked at a 2007 coupe auto V6 58000
on the odometer, asking 15,000
any blatant issues in 07? also bone stock what should I expect for MPG
conservative daily driver 90% of the time.
This car will be my daily driver and will park my truck
Thanks
Carl
That price is way too high, even if it includes taxes and such. Give us the VIN # and we can show you the window sticker, which will settle things rather quickly.

Typical mpg is around 24 combined for a stock car.

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
I purchased mine for $12,700 last year. But have seen them
as low as $8k+.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Mine has 52k stick shift all the mods listed below I am thinking about selling for 10k just to get a downpayment on a v8 :)

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Too High, IMO.

I paid less than that ($14,995) for my GT with 30K miles!

If you want a V6, keep looking! You can probably find one for right around $10-12 with low miles and nice options:bigthumbsup

And if you're interested in a GT, with my mods I get between 24-26 mpg on the highway and 13-18 mpg in the city (depends on if I'm being good or not:winks) Which to me is great considering the performance of the car!

Check out an online site like auto trader or yahoo autos (I like yahoo) and you can get an idea of the average prices. I found my car on yahoo.

Again, I think that price is way too high! Good Luck

-Chris

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Found what sticker was and all options. Back to work in the AM so I will contact dealer and make an offer? Might pursue a new V6. I retire in 2.5-4 years and would like to go with out a payment and a cool ride
I am between a stang a Altima Coupe and a GM Cruze. Quite a variance but I am leaning towards a home grown. The Mrs just said get what makes sense/makes you happy. New Stang?
Grew up with images of McQueen and a Fast Back, A V8 does not make economical sense, ( Well See?)
Thanks for the help
Carl

1 - 8 of 8 Posts