1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
349 Posts
Well the results of the stock camaro do seem to be unimpressive considering the horsepower but this was a bad representation. The driver was not driving it like someone trying to get the best time out of it. He was shifting slowly and too early. And there was no reason to shift to 4th that close to the finish. I'm sure a camaro driven right would be in the low 13's maybe 12.9 but still very unimpressive for the power its supposed to have. I'll take a modded mustang anytime.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Makes you think what will happen if mustangs get the 5.0 next year. :happyhapp

I'm a fan of any muscle car, but I wouldn't take this camaro over my stang simply because of all the modification options I have. I enjoy making things unique and my own.

·
Registered
6,048 Posts
Wow 13.6. I run faster then that in my 06 GT with an AUTOMATIC, INTAKE/Tune, GEARS. Man, that is sad- and wow the 2nd video sounded nasty, Hennessey is always has insane crazy powerful machines.

·
Registered
37 Posts
That second video was sick. Man that sounded good.

·
Registered
833 Posts
GT beats Camaro SS

I'm a member on another site (dare I say it) and one of the members posted this video of his stock GT against Stock SS. It's in Colorado so times are higher due to elevation.

YouTube - Mustang GT v. Camaro SS

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.