Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I really want to buy some from "Tom Morana V6 Racing"! Has anyone ever used these or had any problems with these rockers? They claim to add 15-18HP! Not too bad for $350. A little pricey but relatively easy install... So can any give me any info or experience with the 1.8 roller rockers from "Tom Morana V6 Racing"? Really appreciate this guys!:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
I really want to buy some from "Tom Morana V6 Racing"! Has anyone ever used these or had any problems with these rockers? They claim to add 15-18HP! Not too bad for $350. A little pricey but relatively easy install... So can any give me any info or experience with the 1.8 roller rockers from "Tom Morana V6 Racing"? Really appreciate this guys!:bigthumbsup
Those rocker arms are not friendly with your valvetrain geometry (bent pushrods, cylinder head damage, lifter damage etc.), I highly suggest that you stay away from the 1.8's. If you want an easy bolt-on for 15hp, get a set of 1.7 roller rockers from Super Six Motorsports. You should also look into upgrading your camshaft, which will better utilize roller rockers and maximize the performance of your v6
http://www.supersixmotorsports.com/pdf/SSM2008catrev1CamsRockerArms.pdf

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Those rocker arms are not friendly with your valvetrain geometry (bent pushrods, cylinder head damage, lifter damage etc.), I highly suggest that you stay away from the 1.8's. If you want an easy bolt-on for 15hp, get a set of 1.7 roller rockers from Super Six Motorsports. You should also look into upgrading your camshaft, which will better utilize roller rockers and maximize the performance of your v6
http://www.supersixmotorsports.com/pdf/SSM2008catrev1CamsRockerArms.pdf
Wow! Well put! You answered my question, and seems you also saved me a huge headache.... not to mention my pocket book! Thanks!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.