Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 40 series flows, 2.5 inch pipes and 3.5 tips, I want your opinions on the 1 chamber flows, magnapack systems, and resonaters. Keep in mind that I am just going to swap out the muffler part, I don't want to waste money on the pipes that I already have. Any suggestions are apreheciated, I am looking for a meaner sound than i already have!!!!

·
Registered
269 Posts
I would say go for the magnapacks, becuase i have them and love them. Try something different, becuase everyone has flows. I know you wont be dissapointed.

·
Registered
308 Posts
I had the single chamber flows and have the Magnapack CB now.They both sound very good.Adding an X pipe to either will make it even better.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Adding a good x-pipe and a set of Magnapacks will give your car a sound similar to a race car. I have this combo and love it. Its nice to roll thru the center of town, rev the engine up and watch everybody snap their necks around trying to see where the sound is coming from. On a trip to the local drags a buddy of mine took his 35th Ann. supercharged Thunderchicken to the track to race my 97 GT 5spd. He has 2 chamber flows running thru a custom 3" system. When he ran down the track all you could hear is the whine of his superchager. When it was my turn all you could hear is the rumble of the magnapacks as I went thru the gears. You couldn't hear the sqeal of the tires or the chirps of the gear shifts. He posted a best of 10.007 @73mph in the 1/8 and I beat him running a best of 9.63 @ 79mph spinning in first and second gear with bald tires.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I always get compliments on my sound. Even from people who just got smoked.:laughlitt Mag X w/ MagPac's

·
Registered
802 Posts
magnapaks imo. I have regular magnaflow's with a magnaflow x and it sounds great... i could only imagine how the magnapaks would sound.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.