·
Banned
12,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
R

·
0 Posts
How could he ruin a perfectly good mustang.....:headscratch:

Could have made the same amout of power with a ford engine....

·
Banned
12,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Why build it and then sell it?, that's the part I don't get....must be a Texas thing

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
It's a sin to put a GM engine into a Ford :hihi:

·
0 Posts
Yeah I agree with the above posters. It would have been so much more awesome to stick with a Ford engine.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Alot of claims with no proof. More than likley a scam to get more money. I cant beleive it until I see the proof like time slips or dyno pulls.

·
Banned
12,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well I agree with everyone here...a Chevy in a Ford used to be called a "Mule", I wonder if the story is even real or clever fiction, regardless, the paint graphics and interior are kinda kitchy, the guages are nice too, if you've ever been in one of the new ones, the guages are impossible to see

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
Could have just done it with a Shelby motor!!:gringreen

·
Registered
357 Posts
It is yellow alright , I agree why build it then try to turn it in such bad economy times ,, :happyhapp

·
Registered
6,048 Posts
So here is what i think about this car.. The 03/04 Shift knob from a cobra is different.. I think the gauges he put in the car(speedometer/tach look stupid)... I think it is capable of alot of power, but damn 785hp to the wheels on 5-6lbs of boost? Is that possible?

Anyhow, the car is ugly- about the only thing id take from that car is the procharger..

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
So here is what i think about this car.. The 03/04 Shift knob from a cobra is different.. I think the gauges he put in the car(speedometer/tach look stupid)... I think it is capable of alot of power, but damn 785hp to the wheels on 5-6lbs of boost? Is that possible?

Anyhow, the car is ugly- about the only thing id take from that car is the procharger..
With a high compression motor.

then again it wouldn't last that long...............

Hmmmm maybe that's why he didn't bother with a roll cage??:scratchchin

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
interesting,well to be honest if i were rich id do something similar and probaly hand it out too...no id hand out my current car to be nice....but i doubt this is real...

·
Registered
3,317 Posts
I'm a little dubious of the claimed 222 mph top speed. The Mustang, as much as I love it, just doesn't have the aerodynamics for that kind of speed.
It's not my cup of tea, but it at least looks like it was professionally done. A dyno sheet would have backed up some of the claims. Makes me wonder....

·
Registered
12,243 Posts
I have seen this stang before. I have a collection of cars for my screen saver with over 2000 pics of cars. Almost all of the pics I have came off of ebay (or other for sale sites) and I have had this car in my screen saver for some time now. So this is the second time this car has been up for sale.

It is a nice looking car. Not fond of the Chevy motor, but to each their own.

·
Registered
78 Posts
hell new yall. drop a 460 in there and fully build that sucker and throw some type of F/I on it :hihi:

·
Registered
777 Posts
So, lemme get this straight: rich Texan wants a Mustang that will smoke his buddy's Vette, so he has a Mustang built with a Vette engine?

That's so totally lame it's not even funny. :so

~HA

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.