Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I remember reading an old post as to someone trying to find the "Performance Package" for the V6 for the convertible but someone respodned that it was only available on the coupes.

So I was looking into building a V6 with the performance package, which seems to be great performance all around for little cost and it seems no matter where I look I can not find this package. I even just read my Motor Trend magazine which had a piece on the V6 with their stang having the package.

I have checked both the V6 base and premium and cant find this package anywhere.... Is it gone or am I just blind?

·
Registered
927 Posts
its not out yet

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
183 Posts
Ah thank you.

Anyone happen to know when this package will be released..
Job #2. I believe it starts on 8/16. Job #2 order bank open date has not been mentioned.

·
Registered
12,666 Posts
last i heard its only available as a coupe, i hope it changes though

·
Registered
149 Posts
Yes, the performance package is only for coupe and it will be available since job2. That is the information as far as I know.

·
Registered
379 Posts
If it is only available on the coupe from the factory, there is a very good chance that you will able to get it (similiar,same or better) thru Ford Racing Performance Parts.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Yeah, Job 2 is supposed to start 8/16. In addition to being exclusive for coupes, it's also only available for manuals. So, basically, the Performance Package is only available for V6 manual coupes.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.