My 07 GT has had a dead battery problem from day one. I am now on the 5th battery in 2 years. The other day I took it again to Ford and this time the claim was the radio was drawing 425 miliamps so they replaced it. They claim it now draws 25 miliamps now. Well this morning, dead battery again. We checked it at work, battery only had 10 volts and there was a 140 miliamp draw. We started pulling fuses in the engine compartment and nothing stoped the drain. 140 seems still too high. Am I correct? Can I have a battery problem because of how many times it took it down so low?