Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a picture of a mustang with bullit rims and white raised letters on the tires? I just bought some bullits and I was curious what the White raised letter tires look like with them.

·
Registered
3 Posts
billets and rasied white letters

Well that makes you and me wanting white letter tires, i guess they call it (old school)... i seached everywhere for 16" 17" tires with white letters, no way! bfg did make 16's but stopped that 2 years ago.so what i did is do the next best thing....i bought a duplicolor paint tire pen from napa auto parts and did my own white letters on bfg 16".but i'm changing to 17" billets and will do the same thing to those tires, it durable, you can wash the tires and put dressing on them to if you want.. well heres some pics of my 17" billet from custom wheels market

and here is some pics of before and after of the letters, i like it! most guys like the blackwall now.....Jim

:bigthumbsup

Attachments

M

·
0 Posts
A forum search will help you out.... hope this link works...

Search

jg - those looks fantastic!!!:bigthumbsup:gringreen

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
BFGoodrich and Cooper Tires are about the only tires that look good with raised white letters. I think the ones pictured above look great, it will all depend on what car they go on.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Tire Pen

Those tires look pretty good colored with the pen. Maybe I'll try that. It's a lot cheaper than buying new tires.

·
Registered
28 Posts
raised white letter tires

They look good. Did you also paint the outlines or were you able to find some tires with raised white letters?

·
Registered
494 Posts
BFGoodrich and Cooper Tires are about the only tires that look good with raised white letters. I think the ones pictured above look great, it will all depend on what car they go on.
I agree,it depends what you put them on.I wouldnt put em my 07 but the pic look Bada**!:bigthumbsup

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.