Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought a 2017 Mustang GT with the black accent package. Does anyone know the exact brand and width of the rims that come with the package. Trying to figure out the what the widest tires I can throw on them down the road. Heres a pic.

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have the same 2017 w/ blk out pkg. Mine came with 255/40/19. I did some research on the wheels and all I could find is Ford has them and only in the original size. I wanted to do the same thing but with a wider wheel. My Ford rep also said all they showed as far as ordering them is one size in width.
I went with the RTR wheels and Nitto NT555 tires 275/40/20 fronts and 285/35/20 rear. If I had to do it again I would go with the 305/40/20 rear. Not to mention Ford wanted well over $330 a wheel. I've seen them with both 245's and 255's stock so just guessing I wouldn't go over 255's as I think they are 8.5" wide wheels.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the info! I owned an 07 gt a couple years back and went with 255 in the front and 285 in the back. Looks like I'll have to add rims and tires to my mod list once the stock ones get bald.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts