Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey new to the site, but i was looking at some of the mods that i have been hearing about for the 2.3 i already got a high flow muffler, and im planning on doing the whole "make your own CAI" next week, and most likely the ranger headers as well, but i came across one that peaked my intrest, putting 17lb fuel injectors on a 2.3 motor, which would replace my stock 15lb injectors on my 92 stang. I was wondering if this is actually even possible and if so would it increase my ponnies, cuz god knows i need some :gringreen

·
Registered
48 Posts
i also am interested of installing better injecters for my mustang im really looking into pimping out my 2.3 dual plug motor to around at least 200-300hp lol i like the motor cuz it trips my freinds out that the fact its a 4 cylinder with 8 spark plugs

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well i dont think you would be able to get that much horse power out of a normal 2.3 without going turbo(which i really wanna do but im poor), but you can do all the other stuff like the cold air, headers, and getting a better flowing muffler and cat, like im doing... but does anyone got anything on the 17lb fuel injectors?? i got it from this site which has a bunch of 2.3 mods 2.3L Ford EFI Modifications - Fuel Injectors! - Getting the most out of the Ford 2.3L Engine Website it pretty much explains all the "reasoning" behind it, but im still on the fense if its possible or not.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.