Ford Mustang Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A while back my mustang had 18 inch cobras and I really liked the look of it. The cobras are my brothers and they are on his mustang right now and told me that he wants sell it. He told me that when he sells it he will sell me the cobras but I liked the look of the sc style wheels and though about getting those wheels. Should I go for the cobras instead?

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
As much as I'm sure, everyone would like to help you on that. That's more of an answer, of preference what you yourself like not what anyone else thinks. It's your car and you have to drive it, so it's entirely up to you what you like most, go with. Rule of thumb what ever strikes your fancy first, and you keep having second thoughts about, go with it. Or it will always be, stuck in the back of your mind WHAT IF, Mike. SCT Tuner.:bigthumbsup:bigthumbsup Good luck with your decision.

·
Registered
46,010 Posts
SC wheels. The 95 R wheel is overdone, they're so common they don't even standout anymore.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Have you seen the 2000 cobra r's ? I like those too.
Yeah I seen the 2000 cobra r's, those are some good looking wheels. I think the wheels that I would like to see more on my coupe are the silver sc style with the rivets. The problem is that I cant find them in 4 lug. If I dont then I would just do 5 lug conversion, plus I would get better stoping power out of the conversion.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts