Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 64 1/2 convertable that has had GT fog lights installed. My understanding is that they were dealer installed and the switch does seem period correct. There is also an amber light behind the running pony in the corral. The switch is the same as the fog light switch. The light fights perfect like it was made for it.

Anyone ever see a dealer option for this? Any body familiar with this or see it before?

Thanks.

·
Registered
547 Posts
I'm pretty sure it was an option and that a repro version of this light came out recently. I also recall that there was a thread on this very subject here a few months ago. If I find it I'll let you know.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for finding that thread.

That is cool. Mine does not have the pony embossed on it. My guess is that in '67 the cargot a GT kit, exhaust, lights and emblems and this light for the extra $12.50.

Thanks again for your help, I am new to this site and hopefully can help someone out in the future. I tried to upload a picture for you but, it didn't work.

·
Registered
547 Posts
There are lots of knowledgable folks here that don't mind sharing what they know about classic Mustangs.

All the best!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.