Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there! I currently live in Colorado Springs, and just purchased my second Mustang, a 64 1/2. My first was an immaculate '95 GT convertible, that I had only had for a few months, and it got totaled from a guy running a red light. Pretty much broke my heart. :weeps
I have been hankering to have a 65-69 since my father bought one when I was about 10 years younger, and I finally got my chance. He's a lil rough around the edges, and needs a facelift (and a name!), but he runs wonderfully, and purrs like a lion. :) He's mostly all original, except engine (replacement) parts, and I intend to keep it that way as much as I can. It even has the original Palomino paint job.
Its gonna be a project getting him back to his former glory; he needs new paint and the seats reupholstered, but all in all not too bad.
I would really love for some tips on everything (I know, that's alot), but mostly things that have frustrated people the most, so I know what to look out for and what to do when I get there.
Also, maybe some sites for original parts that people have found to be helpful, like I said, I wanna keep it as original as I can.

I look forward to this project, and hope that I can find some good help for my first (hopefully of many) resoration!

·
Registered
41,828 Posts
Welcome to the site. Looks like you found your way around. Congratulations on the new classic.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks so much!
The site is actually kind of confusing to find my way around, but I'm slowly figuring it out lol.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts