Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where is a good place to purchase a pony interior kit for my 65 Fastback? It is not a conversion. I need everything. Thanks for the help!

·
Registered
14 Posts
you should search at the typical Mustang vendors, e.g. NPD, CJ Pony, Mustang unlimited and look which is the best solution for you. Maybe direct next to your home?
Rgds, Chris

·
Registered
251 Posts
by everything do you mean the whole fold down seat assembly, fiberglass panels, metal trim, seat frames, etc.? If you need that you better start hunting craigslist and ebay to find good originals to restore.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Did the car come from the factory with the Pony interior? I read an article once in Mustang Monthly(I think). Cost to convert a standard interior kit to a full on pony kit was over $1k. Not cheap by any means. When I am looking at projects like this I set up an excel spreadsheet listing various vendors and what the kit comes with. Makes it much easier to see the spread in costs amongst Mustang vendors

·
Registered
994 Posts
suggestion

I just installed new interior for my Mustang. I used TMI for the seat covers and ACC for the floor mats. Purchased from CJ Pony. Great Service fair price..Looks great.
Vendors such as Summit, CJ Pony, and others have these available. Most do not keep in stock and have to be dropped shipped from Manuf.

Be sure to purchase the 2 front seat FOAM cushions for better instillation.
Joe

1 - 5 of 5 Posts