Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9,198 Posts
Hello.:) :welcome: If your car is a 6 cyl, as in four lug nuts instead of five, I think I know a guy that has a set that he would be tickled pink to get rid of.:gringreen

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
how much? and does he have a photo! I would love to get ahold of some to keep the orginal 13 inch look for a car show I have on may 18th I am trying to stay vintage instead of having to buy new wheels most of my car is original I would hate to let that vintage look go--

·
Registered
9,198 Posts
Hi again.:) I just talked to the guy on the phone and he says that he has a set of them. If you want I could PM you his phone number and you could call him. But, in all fairness, I have to tell you why those wheels are so hard to find. They look really stupid on the car. :gringreen Most of them have been sent to the scrap yards by now. You can have exactly the same look with the same style of wheel covers in the 14 inch size, and that looks sooooo much better. :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
veronica could you pm his number I would love to contact him-- for me its not the look so much as completing the 100% vintage look-- I am purchasing some 14inch outlaws for some shows but I would love to have the orignals!

G

·
veronica could you pm his number I would love to contact him-- for me its not the look so much as completing the 100% vintage look-- I am purchasing some 14inch outlaws for some shows but I would love to have the orignals!

Ok... that makes sense if you're trying to look stock for shows. I missed that in your earlier post. Let us know how you come out and we'll keep our eyes peeled on this end for what you're looking for.

Hopefully Veronica's friend can hook you up.

Cheers.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.