Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally delivered the 1965 Mustang I promised my daughter for her 15th birthday just in time for her 20th! Now we're not talking about a 5 year concourse restoration here. We're talking about another run of the mill when I had the money, I didn't have the time and when I had time, I didn't have the money restoration. All in all, it was a 7 month trash to family heirloom project of love. At first everything was going full steam ahead. That is, until my project's design consultant, second pair of hands, tool fetcher and wife was laid off the first week of November. Dooming our project's funding to just one income. At first we had a target goal of X-mas '08 for delivery. As the holidays neared we reluctantly put off delivery till her birthday in February of '09. Basically because although the Mustang was at a driver stage it still needed more tweaking and assembly. We both knew if we gave her the car before it was more complete, we'd never get it back from her! Finally, after 3 months I get the car back! She had a flat tire, thus my question...What's the best way to wire up a emergency/hazard flasher circuit to my little pony? I'll post PICs on the classic talk forum...

http://www.allfordmustangs.com/forums/classic-talk/174342-pics-project-long-over-due.html#post1539296

The most important thing I learned as a consequence of working on this project is you're never ever really done...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts