Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
876 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 65 coupe and right now i have 17" rims off of a 07 gt. I want to switch to some 15x7 rims with 3.75" bs. My question is does anyone know where to get some bullit/ torque thrust style rims for cheap? Or is anyone on here selling any? Used or un used. I just really want the smaller rims and Im only 18 and so Im not built of money and I want some rims to help get my car on the road. also anyone else running 15x7's what size tire are you running? Any help finding any or if anyone on here has some they would possibly sell me for a decent price Id be interested.
Thanks
Dan

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
I have a 65 coupe and right now i have 17" rims off of a 07 gt. I want to switch to some 15x7 rims with 3.75" bs. My question is does anyone know where to get some bullit/ torque thrust style rims for cheap? Or is anyone on here selling any? Used or un used. I just really want the smaller rims and Im only 18 and so Im not built of money and I want some rims to help get my car on the road. also anyone else running 15x7's what size tire are you running? Any help finding any or if anyone on here has some they would possibly sell me for a decent price Id be interested.
Thanks
Dan
Hey if we knew where to get rims for cheap we'd all be set! haha. You could search ebay and buy a used set of the rims you want.

Is there a problem with the 17's you have now?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts