Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

I have a few questions for you guys. As a few of you know, I have a 1965 Mustang A Code, with 2 Barrel Holley carb and adapter plate (please don't yell at me, it was the original owner) that I've been dealing with. She is my daily driver and as the school year is drawing to a close, I have decided she is due for a good 3 Months of a beautification process. One thing I know must be done is to reinstall her Autolite 4100 and maybe a new aluminum intake manifold (?). I guess my main question is this, what are some things I can do to her that will imrpove her interior/engine that won't require her to be out of commission for more than a few days at a time? I will try to post some picture as soon as I can (I'm sitting in class at the moment lol) ANY help and good ideas will be appreciated! I know you guys are the best at this so, I thought I would start here lol. :gringreen:D:gringreen:heha:

·
Registered
151 Posts
You're in socal go craiglist crazy. I've found so much for my gfs Ns my car on there. You live within like 10 miles of me in my hometown. If you need help hit me up. The right carb and a good intake will make diff but then you'll want more.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That sounds like a great idea lol. I live out by the 605/60 Interchange...as for the intake idea, lol I have yet to get much of anything and I already want more

·
Registered
151 Posts
That's not too far from me i live right off hacienda and whittier/colima. I god vineland all the time

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think I have an idea where that is, I'm closer to the Fry's Electronic place. Soon as I am out of school I will let you know, thanks Jayz89

·
Registered
151 Posts
I know where you're at bro. I go to frys and the vineland swapmeet all the time. For sure you go to rio? You can check out and drive my car to see if that's where you want to be. I got hook ups on interior and on wheels,tires and accessories/audio.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I actually go to UCR which is why I can't have my car out of commission for too long. A hookup on audio would be good lol.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Yea having good sounds is always nice. I get stuff wayyy cheaper than online. And i can install stuff. But i know some guys that do really good work. I paid alot for mine but i went to audio city and they wanted 3x times what i paid. Oh and paint too. Just shoot me your number. You aren't on summer vacation yet?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Technically I am but start summer school this coming Monday lol XD I don't know what to do, restore the interior or work on the engine, for now I want some Flowmaster 40s or something with a deep rumble that no one has aha

·
Registered
151 Posts
I would suggest something different than flowmasters... I've got super 44s and they're meh. My Chick has pypes and they sound awesome. My buddy has spintechs which are pretty rad too. I know a place right down the street from you called pepes super cheap. You can do straight pipes too. Lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts