Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys/Gals just wanting to stop by and say hello. I too am a Mustang and a Ford Lover. I presently own a 1995 Mustang GT Convertible that I purchased new,1968 Mustang Fastback 302 4speed w/Hooker Headers, Alum,HIrise, and 650 Holley, I'm restoring my 1966 Mustang Coupe w/289 2barrel automatic. I'am also an serious Drag Racer and I campaign a Bbf Maverick. I look forward to chatting with all of you and I hope to learn alot and help any of you and make lots of new friends.Thanks for letting me be a part of your world. Rick:wavey

·
Premium Member
72,882 Posts
Hey Guys/Gals just wanting to stop by and say hello. I too am a Mustang and a Ford Lover. I presently own a 1995 Mustang GT Convertible that I purchased new,1968 Mustang Fastback 302 4speed w/Hooker Headers, Alum,HIrise, and 650 Holley, I'm restoring my 1966 Mustang Coupe w/289 2barrel automatic. I'am also an serious Drag Racer and I campaign a Bbf Maverick. I look forward to chatting with all of you and I hope to learn alot and help any of you and make lots of new friends.Thanks for letting me be a part of your world. Rick:wavey
Welcome! The 68 sounds awesome.

·
Registered
25,098 Posts
:hello: and :welcome , Enjoy the site!! :happydancer:
Be sure to post some pictures into your gallery soon!!

·
Registered
41,829 Posts
Rick :welcome: to the site. Thanks for coming aboard.:yourock:

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
Hello, and welcome to the forums... Glad you joined us!!

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Welcome Rick!

:youwelcome:

Nice collection of Mustangs! I'd like to see pictures of that Maverick drag car too!

·
Super Moderator
39,982 Posts
welcome to the site,enjoy!!!!

·
Registered
458 Posts
Hello and welcome to the site!!!

·
Registered
46,020 Posts
Hiya, welcome to the site. Quite a garage full.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.