Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Unfortunately I may be forced to sell my 1967 GTA Hardtop facepalm.gif

My question to you guys is what would be a respectable offer?

It is a 289 4v, Edelbrock performer intake with 4 barrel 600CFM carb, new ceramic hedman headers completed with X pipe dual flowmaster exhaust, kill switch.

LED Sequential taillights, LED Backup, LED Halo headlights, Sport Sprint package, vinyl top, B&M Mega Shifter.

Power Steering, Front disc brakes, no rust, new radiator, valve covers, recently changed all fluids (Engine flushed, tranny fluid changed).

Car has no mechanical problem

Thanks everyone, appreciate your input.

·
Registered
6,279 Posts
I couldn't tell you what kind of reasonable offer I would make on something if I couldn't see a picture of.

·
0 Posts
hi; i sent you a pm. click the small box on the top right of the page to see it.

·
Registered
6,279 Posts
Nice car, that thing looks bitchin! I looked on Ebay and see 67 coupes are bringing a lot more than I thought they would...especially the restomodded ones. Since yours is a GTA, you could probably fetch somewhere in the neighborhood of $15k-17k for it. Maybe a little more if it was completely finished out, such as the engine bay, undercarriage, and interior.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks. I recently changed out the fuel tank with new sending unit and added the signal sequential hood lights as well. Hopefully I wont have to sell it. I was thinking of asking about 20k for it considering that everything I have put into it is not some cheap aftermarket cr*p. Not going to put a for sale sign yet but if you know anyone interested please pass the word.

Thanks again Lizer!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts