Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, I'm offically lost! I have replaced the turn signal switch in the colum, checked grounds, and replaced flashers. I have 4 ways that flash, but my turn signals come on and won't blink. I traced the wires from the flasher itself, the orange one goes back to the fuse panel, but there is a yellow and black one that comes off of it, that also is hooked to 3 blue and red wires that are hooked to nothing ( I found plugs just hanging there)...... where are these supposed to go? and do they have anything to do with my signals. I feel pretty stupid at this point, so any help would be apreciated. If I ever meet the person who owned the car before my sister.... I'm gonna beat them:nono:

·
Registered
9,200 Posts
Hello. :) :welcome
Your car has two flashers in it, one for the hazard lights and the other for the turn signals. If all of the appropriate lights come on, but don't flash, that is almost certainly a bad flasher. :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the reply, I've changed both flashers and swapped them back and forth to make sure they work.. also found out the wires have nothing to do with the signals.... back to square one I suppose:shiny:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Also check your fuse the bottom center. Mine was not making good contact, whenever I pushed on the fuse, the flashers would come one.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts