Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, Im new to this site, so please forgive me if I post in the wrong spot or otherwise mess something up... I have a 1967 coupe that I am building a restomod GT clone out with. I have a 5.0 that I have cloned into a 289 (front timing cover, air cleaner, paint, dipstick placement) I have a GT gascap, have a GT rear valance on the way, foglamp setup on the way, GT stripe in the plans and a set of 14" Magnum 500's on her. Anything I am missing to build an at-a-glance clone? Any other dead givaways? Thanks in advance!

S

·
0 Posts
Welcome to AFM! Posting in the introductions is perfect but since you have a specific question let me move this to the Classic Talk section and you'll get some great help from the guys and gals there. Enjoy the site and keep us posted!
:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
575 Posts
67 mustang what else to make a GT clone..

dont forget the foglights and the gt badges that go on the front fenders.try for thr deluxe interior also(although that has nothing to do with being a GT)maybe a upper and floor console.

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Foglights are a must. Not to mention they look awesome. :) Forgot about interior upgrades. Thanks for the reminder. Did all GT's come with the deluxe interior, or was that an option?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts