Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I decided since i have 1 good fender and 2 repairable ones instead of patching the marker light holes to look like 67 fenders ill just buy a set of 67 fenders and savemyself some time has anyone ever bought fenders from mustangs unlimited my quarter panels trunk floors wheel wells and taillight panels and hood are from them i have no complaints so far wanted to see if anyone has had anyexperience with fenders from them or advice on where to get quality fenders :headscratch:

·
Registered
850 Posts
I've always heard that nothing fits better than OEM fenders. I'd look for another fender or repair the one that needs it. Are you planning on making the '68 look like a '67 or will you cut out the hole for the side marker light?

I could be wrong, but I would guess that distributers of Mustang body parts get their fenders from the same Ford licensed manufacturer. I've never seen a comparison in Mustang Monthly of aftermarket fenders like they did with bumpers several years ago.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I like the look of the 67 fenders i have 2 sets of fenders both are 68 im tired of doing body work i have been working on the car over 2 years lol

1 - 3 of 3 Posts