Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all weel i think i have the only pink mustang from 68 came from maimi dealer special order deluxe with no paint from the factory just primed and painted at the dealer in play boy pink all the opttions on this one.marti report 1-11

·
Registered
18 Posts
Love to see it

Put up some photos. I would love to see it and i bet some of the others would as well. "a rose by any other color would smell just as sweet":gringreen

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
No paint from the factory? Even though special order cars from the factory lacked a paint code the factory still painted them, I've never heard of the factory selling only a primered car. Does it say that specifically on the Marti report?

There were several different shades of pink offered, Playboy, Passionate, Dusk Rose and others. The only way to find out which one it was is to cross reference the internal Ford paint number to the code on the special order color selector that Ford had or you may be lucky to find another car with the same WT or MX paint code.

Nice car though, there weren't many pink Mustangs made.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yes 1 -11 the marti report says this car was primered only, no paint from the factory. the buck tag reads primered where you would find the special paint code blank door tag

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.