Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello im new here obviousely. i do some automotive work and car audio. so lets chat if you want. i got a 1969 mach1 with a 351 windsor.

S

·
0 Posts
Hello and welcome to AFM fellow 351w owner!

If you haven't already, check out our classic sections and enjoy all the good stuff you'll find there. Is your 69 modded up or a stocker? Thanks for joining and have fun!
:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
41,829 Posts
Love those Mach 1's. Welcome to AFM.

·
Registered
2,996 Posts
Welcome. Nice color scheme on your car. I like that. There's lots of interesting topics in the "talk" sections of this site.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
havent been on here in a good min, and thats a random pic my car is in the restore episode been going to techs to learn more. i know how to restore an engine and work on them. i just need the help and tips on how to do the body damage and stuff would like acid dip, cant find anyone that can do near oklahoma... the car was my uncles the one i was named after i want to restore in his memory and for car shows and the other mustang lovers good stuff. its prob the only dream i have at the moment. just to broke to do much with a fam and one on the way its hard,,, bout to turn 22 in a dead beat town and cant find a better job then brakes and tires, sucks. i would like to got to wyotech for more schooling, well thats the low down on me... hit me up for some chat on these beautiful cars and restoration tips and chat

1 - 6 of 6 Posts