Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,598 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
My friend has to replace not sure if the fastback is same these are the only ones we can find in any catalogs was wondering if they will work!
Does the strip attach to the door glass or quarter glass? Most 69's attach to the door glass. That link says it attaches to the quarter glass, but it sure looks like the door glass version. If you're looking to replace the actual stainless strip that holds the weatherstrip on the door glass you will have find a used one since they're not reproduced. Here is another example of the door glass weatherstrip:
QUARTER WINDOW WEATHERSTRIP left Cp Cv 1969-1970 - CJ Pony Parts, Inc.

·
Registered
2,598 Posts
Are you sure it attaches to the door? My friend's 1969 had it attached to the quarter glass. Mine 1966 coupe is the same way.

·
Registered
88 Posts
66, there is no rhyme or reason that I can figure out, but 99% of the 69 coupes have them on the door glass (that I have seen) and the door glass stainless piece isn't reproduced. The only stainless pieces made are for Sportsroofs quarter glass.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.