Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
i really like it..especially how you painted the "wood trim" dash inserts to match the outside. now i want to work on my 68 restomod project some more

·
Super Moderator
40,120 Posts
That is so sweet,very nice job!!!!:drool:drool worthy!!!!

·
Registered
5,978 Posts
What kinda front suspension you got in it a mustang 2 or something else.Im not a big 69-73 coupe fan but yours i like. Theres one small thing id change the passenger side dash the good grain replace it with brushed aluminum to match your door panels.If you want led tail lights look at mustangproject.com

·
Registered
4,137 Posts
I'm not a huge restomod fan, but she looks awesome. Nicely done!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Awesome car. I like the brushed aluminum on the doors. I like restomods, I guess I am biased because I am building one out of my 69 fastback. The paint scheme is great too. Of course there are some small things I would have done different on the interior, but I like the look of your car.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Super nice, I'd like my '68 coupe to look like that!!
What size engine, and why carbureted?, just curious, if it were up to me, I'd FE it just to go along with the rest of the modernization, Sorry, just wanted your opinion :yakyak:

·
Registered
100 Posts
That's absolutely beautiful, thanks for posting pics.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Dude that looks great. I love that color the only thing i dont like are the rims, you should have put some magnum 500's that would have been better.

·
Registered
12 Posts
i also have a 69 mustang coupe :hihi: i like the way the orange and black goes together, i wonder if red and black would look as nice as that does.

·
Registered
143 Posts
I notice you made the quarterpanels look like a 1970. I have a 1970 with 1969 quarterpanels and I'm looking for the scoops and emblems, do you still have them, want to sell them?

·
Registered
196 Posts
I've always liked the '69 coupe ever since I owned one. Yours has got to be one of the nicest ones out there, good job.

·
Registered
15 Posts
18 months WOW!!! That is impressive. I got mine about 9 months ago and would be surprised if I get the body painted in the next 9 months. Is the color Tangerine Pearl? I like it. Very nice work thanks for sharing. Do you have pics of the project along the way. I for one like to see before, during, and after. What kind of upgrades have you done. I am contemplating IFS on mine but would like to hear from someone who has done it.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.