Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey. does anyone know where to find front & rear bumpers for a 78 mustang II. i'm in the middle of restoring one and the bumpers are completely falling apart and i cant fix them. i also have a 77 cobra that has the same problem.. any help would be appreciated.. thanks

·
Registered
30 Posts
I had the same problem and couldn't find any good ones. I grafted a '66 front valance and narrowed front bumper onto mine. It looks like it belongs on the car and I like the less bulky bumper a lot. Trying to sort the rear out. Maybe a 71-72 Pinto with a custom lower valance?

·
Registered
6,124 Posts
You can go to hairy glass or showcars. They have fiberglass replacements or call mustang coral @ 1-800-327-2897.

G

·
MAS makes them for IIs, good prices too, found their ad in a Mustang mag, don't know about quality though, as I haven't ordered any yet.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I had the same problem, i actually purchased mine on ebay. Then i found some junkers also on ebay. It is a hit or a miss, but you may find them within a reasonable distance to you.

·
Registered
12 Posts
same problem, but...

I had the same problem, i actually purchased mine on ebay. Then i found some junkers also on ebay. It is a hit or a miss, but you may find them within a reasonable distance to you.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I have sitting in the garage right now (oct 2007) 2 front and 1 rear for this application. While not perfect, they are -not too bad- considering the age Email me directly, for a picture request. Anyone serious, make me an offer. [email protected]

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.