Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone.

I hope this isn't considered a technical question, if so, i am sorry.

But, i am located in British Columbia, Canada and was wondering if there are any, either local parts distributors of mustang II parts, or Canadian distributors of mustang II parts. Maybe a place that compares in some way to mustangsunlimited.com

I love their site, they have almost everything, BUT, i recently purchased some weatherstrip & adhesive from them, i believe it was like $90 american, not bad, and then it was send as 2 packages, one cost $15 american to ship & the other was $20 american, so at this point i am at $125 american. Then there is the brokerage fee/taxes when coming over the boarder of $75.00 canadian. So all told it cost me about (lets just say) $200 for weatherstripping, that starts out at $90.

I am just hoping that i can find a place i can:
(a) Pick up straight from the company
or
(b) have shipped and not have to pay brokerage fees,

Basically it is body parts i want, the cobra II rear spoiler and the window louvres. The spoiler on mustangs unlimited is $250, again add the exchange rate, shipping (on an oversized item) etc.

·
Registered
471 Posts
The weatherstripping adhesive (glue) could have be purchased at any auto paint and body supply store :bigthumbsup. Check out mustangii.net., a lot of the guys there are live in Canada and will probably be more help, the also have people selling mustang II parts there also.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thank you,

I am aware that i could have/should have purchased the adhesive locally, just figured, hey might as well, for the future i will remember this, and, i will also goto mustangii right now.

Thanks again for the input.

:wavey

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.