Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just got an 81 4cyl 2.3L with 4spd manual,,i want more power of corse,,i have a 1995 F-250 with a new reman 351W efi and a 5spd OD manual,,can i put the 351 in,,i have looked around a little bit and talked to a few people but not many think that putting the fuel injected motor in is a easy feat. some stuff that i heard i would have to do would be to upgrade front springs,,change the oil pan maybe some clearance issues with the hood,,maybe upgrade the radatior..would like some imput from someone who has done it or knows how easy it is to do,,would the tranny from the truck work cause the 4spd is kind of slow its running around 3k at 65mph,,,the truck motor has some upgrades like k$n filter headers racing wires plugs coil timing changed to run on supreme only ect...seems to run great in the truck just how good would it be in the car??

·
Registered
645 Posts
People put 351's in there mustangs all the time. doesnt matter if its got overdrive or not its what 5speed it is. Double hump tranny crossmember might be needed. Thats all I can say right now.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.