Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hay every one just would like to know the best route for my mustang. such as What kind of exhaust and stuff like that. i want a draggster but its my first car so i could use some wisdome so if any one can help it woud be sincerely appreciated. and what king of ram air hood should i look in too.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Before you start deciding on parts decide on what power level you want to be at. That way you will avoid spending double the money replacing parts that you find out are unsuitable for your build later. Let us know exactly what your goals/expectations are.

·
Registered
56 Posts
He means: What do you want it to be capable of? Low 13's in the 1/4 mile? 12's? Or approximately how much power do you want? 300hp? 350hp? For example, I'm rebuilding an '84 GT with a goal of about 350hp and (hopefully) running mid to low 13's.

·
Registered
56 Posts
By the way, does yours have the hood scoop. If so post a picture. If it's in good condition I'll buy it from you since you want to switch hoods anyways, or if you want I can trade these wheels for it. If your 'Stang is stock, they'll fit, and hold bigger tires than the stock wheels.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
labtop has been down for a long time now and school has been taking its tooll on me. but no my hood scoop is in poor con. but i have a biger thing in the midst right now im leaking anti-freez from my spark plug, just one right now.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts