Ford Mustang Forum banner

1982 t-tops

732 Views 1 Reply 2 Participants Last post by  ALMOST STK
Does anybody know what the metal strip is called that sits behind the beaded felt weatherstrip and where can I purchase them. If not has anyone found an alternative to making the ttops not leak.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Not exactly sure what you're looking for but you should be able to find the name of the part you 're looking for here.
T-Roof Waterleak Repair Manual
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.