Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have offered to purchase a 1983 GT taht was in a barn 15 years. Runs very well.Need interior and some minor rust work but very sound. Its Red/balck with T-bar. Most issues seem cosmetic. Mostly original oxidized paint. All systems work well and the car is almost stock, but it runs so strong that I suspect some engine mods. Has a holly 650. I have a question of value....just guesses are good..I was a SAAC judge years ago and also mustang club but I have been out of it many years.....the car got my blood going...strong straight and handles well..all intact...any thoughts please my cell is 902.303.0234 also

thanks joe

G

·
Welcome to AFM Joe! Congrats on the new toy! Get some pics up when you get a chance. I'm sure others can pipe in with their value estimates - I really haven't a clue. Browse around here and you'll turn up some good info.

Thanks for joining!
:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
Welcome to AFM Joe. Wow a '83 mustang GT with T-tops. would like to see some pictures of it. My friend has one too, Red with pony wheels on it. Those are some mean looking fox body mustangs.:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
41,825 Posts
Thanks for joining us.:bigthumbsup

1 - 4 of 4 Posts