Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

I am not sure where this wire goes to. In the picture its the white wire that comes from the alternator. It has the elbow type end on it. Thanks for any help..

Attachments

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Hi

I am not sure where this wire goes to. In the picture its the white wire that comes from the alternator. It has the elbow type end on it. Thanks for any help..
According to the company who sells that it is listed as
a harness for an 85. You said you have an 84. The harness
you need might be different.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I took the picture from the net. It appears to be the same harness. I just need to know where that one white elbow plug connects to.. If someone has the same car you should be able to see it and let me know. Thanks

·
Registered
11 Posts
Don't have a car in front of me but looking at a wiring diagram it might be the wire for the choke if installed.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks but I don't think that's it. The choke has a wire. This wire is white with a black line. I really need to know anyone please. Thanks

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Your correct. That wire does go to the choke. I just found some old photos I took before the tear down. Thanks rkiechle.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Your correct. That wire does go to the choke. I just found some old photos I took before the tear down. Thanks rkiechle.
No problem, glad it helped

1 - 8 of 8 Posts