Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 1984 Mustang Predator convertible, GT 302. Under the hood, driver's side, the plate states: GT302, SFM 4S 107, Modified by Solomon American, Inc., Topeka, KS. It has 80,000 miles on it. My brother purchased the car in 1987, while living in Kansas City, drove it afew years, & then bought something else. The car was garage stored for about the last 15 years. I've been storing it for him in my garage for the last 4 years, & drive it occasionally around the block. He has no interest in restoring it & wants me to buy it from him. We have no idea what it's worth..help! I don't know anything about cars, but love buzzing around in it & would like to have some restoration done. Would this be a wise investment?

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Am new & didn't realize that.
Don't worry about it, we won't hold it against you.;)

I've never heard of a "predator". I have a book on special edition Mustangs somewhere and I'd have to see if it's listed in there.

With the plate under the hood it sounds like there was a run of these cars, maybe not by Ford but by a 3rd party. Do let us know if you do find any info out about the car. I wouldn't mind learning something new even if it's not a 65-73. I'll see if I can find the book tomorrow too.

·
Registered
46,010 Posts

·
Registered
2,808 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Predator

I have a 1984 Mustang Predator convertible, GT 302. Under the hood, driver's side, the plate states: GT302, SFM 4S 107, Modified by Solomon American, Inc., Topeka, KS. It has 80,000 miles on it. My brother purchased the car in 1987, while living in Kansas City, drove it afew years, & then bought something else. The car was garage stored for about the last 15 years. I've been storing it for him in my garage for the last 4 years, & drive it occasionally around the block. He has no interest in restoring it & wants me to buy it from him. We have no idea what it's worth..help! I don't know anything about cars, but love buzzing around in it & would like to have some restoration done. Would this be a wise investment?
I run the registry for the predator mustang.call me
(713)478-8849

·
Registered
74 Posts
Nice! Yes restore it!:bigthumbsup

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.